|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Storage Capacity||30 Napkins|
|Mounting Option||Wall Mounted|
Being a client-centric firm, we are instrumental in offering a superior quality range of PCB Certified Sanitary Napkin Dispenser
to our clients. These Napkin Vending machines are manufactured in compliance with set market quality standards. Additionally, these products are thoroughly tested by our quality team before shipping.
What Is Vending Machine:
- Vending machines – a personal hygienic product for women. This Sanitary Napkin Vending machine can vend up to 100 napkins, with a battery backup for 10 days. Contains space for storage of extra napkins.
- Immediate access to napkins anytime of the day to meet menstrual emergencies.
- Waves the embarrassment of seeking napkins in the peer group or from authorities.
- High solid state electrical technology
- Available in various model (MAYA VEND 10,20,30,50)
- Coin machine programmable for various denominations
- Physical inspection window for availability of napkins
- Wall mountable
- Convenience of purchasing the product independently
- Self dispense of the napkin at the drop of coin
- Specially programmed for ID card Mechanism for IT and corporate Companie
- We hereby conducted a awareness programme to ensure your Hygiene and keep your environment clean. We have the great interest for the welfare of the society. So we have conducted a wonderful programme to guide the young girls. Especially the girls between 10 to 13 years old have a lot of confusions, doubts and misleads by others. With help of this programme we are ready to give our hands to lead them in a right, hygienic path.
- MODEL: MAYA VEND 30
- Construction: MS Powder Coated
- Process: Manual Vending
- Storage Capacity: 30 Napkins
- Dimension in MM: L*B*H = 600*150*300
- Dispensing Rate: Dispense 1 Napkin At a Time
- Currency Value: Accepts 1,2,5 & 10 Rupees Coin Or Special Token
- Coin Selection: Customers Choice
- Load Napkin Size: Thin Sizes Only
- Installation Type: Wall Mounting Unit
- Inspection Method: Inspection Window Available
- Safety Cut Offs: 4 Steps